UNITED NATIONS VOLUNTEERS
COMMUNITY & GENDER DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR
LOCATION : PAMPAIDA, KADUNA, NIGERIA
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 07-JAN-11
ADDITIONAL CATEGORY MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS
TYPE OF CONTRACT : UNV
POST LEVEL : UNV
LANGUAGES REQUIRED : ENGLISH
STARTING DATE : (DATE WHEN THE SELECTED CANDIDATE IS EXPECTED TO START) 01-FEB-2011
DURATION OF INITIAL CONTRACT : 12 MONTHS
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Community Health, Social Works, Agric and Rural Development, Sociology or related field.
• Demonstrate ability to work and mobilize communities to implement development project
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Have good interpersonal and Organization skills.
• Fluency in English and Hausa Languages are essential.
• At least 1 year experience as community/Gender development agent in an African village situation in reputable organizations and NGOs particularly in Northern Nigeria
Applications should be submitted online and include the UNDP Personal History Form (P11) posted at http://sas.undp.org/Documents/P11_Personal_history_form.doc
Only short-listed applicants who upload their CV using the P11 form will be contacted.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Do not forget to subscribe to our feed burner at the top right of this blog to enable us send you new job update