JOB REFERENCE N°: NGA0482 SECTOR: DISTRIBUTION & FMCG – NIGERIA – WESTERN AFRICA
FUNCTION: SUPPLY CHAIN
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by large international FMCG Group. The Group is looking for a Quality Manager its Lagos Office.
The Quality Manager is responsible for fostering and developing a culture of quality within the Supply Division, by improving, monitoring and ensuring compliance with the company’s Global Quality Systems, Good Manufacturing Practices and local Regulatory requirements and to ensure that all the Suppliers and it’s co-packers adhere to the required quality and GMP standards.
He reports directly to Regional Head of Supply with dotted line reporting to Supply Director Central Africa.
• Maintaining and improving Quality Standards by co-ordinating and conducting internal and external audits
• Evaluating and reporting on audits
• Identifying and resolving quality problems, both internally and from outside suppliers (vendors of materials and co-packers).
• Reporting on and contributing actively to the quality improvement of existing products through key Quality KPI objectives.
• Ensuring company retains ISO Certification status by taking the lead role in preparing for, and managing, ISO 9001:2000 audits.
• Co-ordinating and compiling of quality documentations
• Managing Standard Operating systems and procedures (SOP’s)
• Planning and implementing Quality Management Systems, Global Standard Operating Procedures and local regulatory requirements.
• Providing GMP support and expertise to Supply personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS ET EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Chemistry / Science Degree or equivalent technical / Total Quality Management qualification
• Qualification in Quality Systems Management (ISO)
• Minimum 3 years in Quality Control / Quality Assurance
• Minimum 5 years in a Supervisory / Managerial Position.
• Detailed knowledge of all aspects relating to the Quality Management in FMCG environment.
• Up to date knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements.
• Sound knowledge of packaging analysis/evaluation, in-process requirements / controls as well as Production and packaging technology
• Good understanding of Process control and principles / statistical evaluation / process validation
• Computer literacy with good analytical and evaluative ability
• Project Management skills, Proactive and task oriented
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
WHAT IS ON OFFER
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
PS: PLEASE KINDLY REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND BE THE FIRST TO GET NEW JOB UPDATE