JOB TITLE FINANCE MANAGER
OPERATING COMPANY SAHARA BULK STORAGE FACILITIES LIMITED
JOB LOCATION LAGOS
EXPIRY DATE 1/31/2011
• Direct and oversee all accounting, audit, finance, budgetary, compliance, reporting and treasury processes for Sahara storage companies and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources to facilitate this objective.
• Direct the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses, that summarize and forecast the Sahara Storage Companies financial position. Analyzing the information to drive decision making and evaluating results to choose the best options/solution to solve problems
• Direct Sahara Storage Companies’ budget to meet its financial goals.
• Monitor and control flow of cash and disbursements to meet the business and investment needs of Sahara Storage companies
• Direct and develop financial controls to limit risk and reduce the company’s exposure to business and environmental uncertainties
• Oversee the investment of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm’s expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions.
• Direct and oversee the firm’s issuance of credit, establishing credit-rating criteria, determining credit ceilings, and monitoring the collections of past-due accounts.
• Introduce and improve management reporting information and scheduling to better aid business decision making. Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others within the finance team.
• Responsible for all areas of the company’s risk assessment process & internal audit program, undertaking risk & financial control related projects, and various ad hoc work as required by the Group CFO.
• Analyze and classify risks (sales book, capacity utilization, project development portfolio etc) to determine their potential impacts on Sahara storage companies cash flow and balance sheet.
• Creating financial models that determine the viability of all infrastructure projects engaged by Sahara Storage companies so as to inform ‘go’ / ‘no-go’ decisions. Providing key financial indicators/factors (ROI,NPV,IRR, ROE etc)
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring , and promoting employees in Sahara storage companies. Oversee the development and training of staff to attain full functional and cultural competencies. Encourage and build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among finance team members. Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Identifying the developmental needs of the others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Qualified Accountant
• At least 10 years post qualification experience
• Must be able to deal with multi-currency transactions
• ERP / Accounting Systems: Oracle, Peachtree
• Reporting and Consolidation: Hyperion, Business Objects
• General Applications: MS Office
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Do not forget to subscribe to our feed burner at the top right of this blog to enable us send you new job update